Sunday 7 September 2014

Bondage predicament with magic wand

This is another one of my favorite videos. The girl is tied up with a magic wand doing its stuff on her pussy strapped between her legs. However, the guy throws some keys at the bottom of the bed allowing her a chance to escape, provided she can get the keys ;) I love watching her cum as she has to press the vibrator harder onto her pussy so she can get to the keys and escape. Great bondage predicament!


Don't forget to comment and remember you can always email me boyzrcool66@gmail.com if you want to talk or have any suggestions/comments about my site.

2 comments:

  1. June Tanner is a very cute local girl who contacted me via AOL Chat......June has a real life phobia of being stalked, captured, and being held bound and gagged for hours as her stalker obsesses over her!! She contacted me to act this out and here it is..........you will see June's attacker sneak into the empty house her and her parents have just moved out of as she returns to get the last load.............
    Dominic Wolfe's Gagged Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for commenting but please don't advertise paysites without my permission first. If you want to advertise a site just message me and I will add it to the list on the right hand side where it will be more visible and won't 'spam' the comments section.

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete